Inside Sales is a core position that generates revenue by understanding and interpreting customer technical requirements; providing technical information; developing accounts and generate revenues.
- Keep up-to-date with technical knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Closes new accounts by answering telephone and e-mail inquiries;
- Researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport;
- Providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops accounts by understanding their requirements, recommending relevant solutions; explaining technical features.
- University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, Servers, Active Directories, Databases, will be appreciated