**NOV Rich Text Editor is part of NOV for .NET Enterprise and Professional Editions, and can also be purchased separately. The licensing of the control is cost effective and without royalties (royalty-free).
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET helps you embed state-of-art, Microsoft Word-like abilities in your .NET applications. It seamlessly integrates in WinForms, WPF, and Xamarin.Mac projects.
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET can create all types of text documents such as contracts, invoices, reports and others. Whether you need advanced text processing, automated document generation, reporting, text document conversion, WYSYWIG text and HTML editing, proofreading, or others – NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET has “out of the box” features to help you get your project done on time and on budget.
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET is exceptional in both capabilities and performance. That is why we made a commercial alternative to Microsoft Word – review Nevron Writer to experience a text editor that is approximately 5 times faster than Microsoft Word and works on Windows and Mac OS X.
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET has a polished API that is easy-to-use, so even the most compelling text processing tasks are achieved with minimal effort. That is why this control is essential for any Desktop, or Server-side application that requires solid text processing and document automation capabilities.
Following is a list of the main features of the control:
- Single API for the development of Desktop and Server-side apps
- WYSIWYG printing and PDF export support.
- Web, Normal and Print text layout modes
- Multi column sections
- Reading and writing of DOCX, RTF, HTML, EPUB, TXT, NTX and NTB formats
- Export to PDF
- History support (undo-redo)
- Tables, nested tables, auto fit tables, cell merging and splitting, table cell text orientation
- Table of contents
- Bullet lists and multi-level bullet lists
- Floating objects
- Image interactivity
- Mail merge
- Spellchecker with support for Open Office dictionaries
- Fields and hyperlinks
- Scrolling and Zooming
- Widgets (1D and 2D barcodes, gauges, charts etc.)
- Fully 4K / high resolution compliant.
- Hardware-accelerated (GPU) rendering based on OpenGL.